- Cancellation and changes: to receive a full refund and/or make date changes for your reservation, written cancellation must reach hotel thirty (30) days prior to arrival date in the low season and sixty (60) days prior to arrival in the high season. Changes will be done depending on the hotel’s availability and will not be accepted within the thirty (30) days prior to arrival.
- Deposit and penalty for late cancellation: two (2) night’s deposit if the reservation is for six (6) nights or less. 50% deposit of reservations are for stays of more than seven (7) nights.
- If the guest cancels the stay at arrival date or while being at the hotel, one extra night of payment will be charged as penalty from the date of early departure.
- “No Show”: The hotel will save the room for the guest only the first night of stay. If the guest does not arrive at the hotel on the arrival date the hotel will release the room the next day at 12 noon. The deposit for the reservation will not be not refundable.
- At arrival at the hotel, all guests will be asked to show valid identification. The hotel requires that the guest process a deposit at check-in for the amount of $200 USD to guarantee the stay, on a Visa or MasterCard credit card. This deposit will be used for additional services and possible damage in the room or common areas of the hotel. Without this voucher, the guest will not be able to register to the hotel. At check out, the deposit will be canceled if there are no extra charges or damage in the hotel areas.
- Extra guests are accepted for an additional charge. No charge for one (1) child under five years of age when sharing room with an adult. Two (2) children under five years of age in the same room will be considered as one extra person.
- The hotel only accepts credit cards Visa and Master Card, bank transactions and cash in Mx pesos or US dollars.